Thursday, September 3, 2015

So I wanted to start my blog, to find out what  is the reason for a business survival when they seem to be hide away. the first place I have discovered and think I will be looking into a bit more is a place called Noni's Kafe. While I have yet to figure out what really make it work I just wanted to  state the reason why I picked this place.  First of all it is in the Five Point South area of Birmingham, AL where a lot seems to be going on all the time yet, I walked pass this place and didn't even realize it at first. Then when I walked back buy and saw it, the place seem to be so narrow as if you held your arms out to each side that they would touch each wall. Even more than that I really wonder how they can make it when they weren't even open on a Saturday evening for business.

Well we will see where it goes from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment